Re: [pct-l] more on ultralight

In a message dated 4/14/99 2:40:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
brian.robinson@compaq.com writes:

<< You should carry an ice ax at least from Mt. Whitney
 (H1) to Donohue Pass (H22).  You might want it in other areas depending on
 the year.  Unless the snow melts fast, '99ers may need the ax through Sonora
 Pass (I10).  >>

I always intended on carrying an ax through this section, so that's no
problem. However, I know it's been mentioned before, but what are the other
sections that I may be needing it in southern Cal.?  What were the towns and
PO's that are the best to switch in and out of again?

Thanks, Sly