Re: [pct-l] leaving soon, mailing white gas, list suggestion

> People tend to do what they perceive as 'important' in life.
> Different people have different perceptions on exactly what
> important is.  It's just a matter of priorities.
>    ...Mark

I couldn't agree more. In 95, when I planned my trip
for 98, I was in college, spending my earned money
from two jobs on going out and new PC upgrades what
seemed like every month. Had I really had my priorities
straight, I would have been on the trail last year.
Now that I graduated and found a decent job, I've settled
down and started saving, cutting any luxuries from
my life that I can. Without some sacraficei and discipline,
you'd probably never make it to the trailhead (unless you
ARE indeed wealthy). And if you didn't have that
discipline beforehand, I'd reckon you wouldn't make it
a week on teh trail.

If it's somethign you want, you'll do what you need to
achieve it.

Jim
--
Jim Serio - jim@rollercoaster.com