Re: [pct-l] leaving soon, mailing white gas, list suggestion

Hi, I was wondering, how can some people take off, and just do the
trail? What do you do for a living? Wow, I wish I could just take off
and do the whole trail like that. Money is the key thing here, or is
everyone just "indecently Wealthy"?
Thanks for any  enlightenment!
R.J. Baynum