[pct-l] I'm outta here

I've been packing all day and there are still boxes sitting around. There
are three awaiting my computer, so I thought I would send a last message to
the list.

I'll be starting the hike at dawn on the 24th. I'm shipping my possessions
down to my parents house in VA for storage. Then I fly out to San Diego on
the 20th. I really wish I was starting now and was past the logistical
pains of moving and planning.

Anyway, I will be taking with me much wisdom and sound advice that I have
learned from this list. Thanks! If you like, follow my hike at my website:

http://www.pcthiker.com

I'm outta here!!!

Troubadour

"Being an artist means not numbering or counting, but ripening like a tree
which doesn't force its sap and stands confidently in the storms of spring
not afraid that summer may not come. It does come. It always comes." --Rilke