[pct-l] Campo accommodations

     For those of you arriving late in Campo and worried about camping
close to the border, you may think about staying at the railroad museum.
 The caretaker Thomas Lee asked me to pass on this message.  He said he
would be glad to have any hikers stay the night and they may use the
showers and kitchen facilities.  He did ask that a few hours be
volunteered around the grounds.  I mentioned that some of the hikers may
not have time to do this and asked if a donation could be given in lou of
time and he said sure but did not suggest an amount.  He seemed very nice
and I'm sure he wouldn't turn anybody away.  If you can I would call
first and let him know when you would be arriving.   The phone # is
619-478-9344 and his residence is a peachy colored house just past the
depot.  Again his name is Thomas Lee Bragington and he goes by Thomas
Lee.
                                                     Namaste,
                                                      Tim Fearn

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]