[pct-l] Indian Springs Campground

Charlie wrote:

The Indian Flats Campground is shown on map B2 and described in text on
page
78 of the guide (see "Water access:" in the left-hand column).

The PCT does not go through the campground itself, but the boundaries of
the
" ... 600 acres around it" were not defined.

If your plans include a water or camping stop at Indian Flats Campground,
perhaps you'd better come up with an alternate plan.

This being a Sunday, I'm unable to find more details, but I will call the
CNF
on Monday and post an update on Monday.

FWIW:

In '97 and '98, there was water flowing at Lost Valley Spring, just a short
hike along the PCT beyond the campground and a short detour down a side
trail (described on page 78, column 1, last paragraph).  Small campsites
can be found there too.

Chris.