[pct-l] Thu-hikers and Baby Food

A good option at breakfast for the thu-hiker is gerber baby food flakes. The
stuff taste great, has lots of minerals and is light weight. Oatmeal with
banana for mixed fruit taste best. Just add some milkman and mix to your
preferred thickness. One box of flakes fits nicely in the 1 quart ziplock
bag. You can also buy powdered infameal baby formula to drink instead of
milkman for some more vitamins in your diet. People are grossed out at
looking at your food, but if they try some, they are very surprised how good
it is. A box last me three mournings and no heating of water is needed. Great
for ultra lights also. ( which I am not )