Re: [pct-l] A word of warning...

So- what are you warning us about?

Not to take illegal immigrants east of San Diego? Or look at the
weather channel before doing such?

Obviously this has no relationship to the PCT as one hiking the
PCT is <hopefully> slightly better prepared than the group that
perished wearing t-shirts, shorts and sandals and having no
outer garments, food, shelter or storm gear whatsoever.

The alitricty of the post is clearly suspect.