[pct-l] Latest from Joanne Lennox . . . still going forth!

I spoke to Joanne Lennox [goforth] for about 1/2 hour today 4/8/99, 11AM.

She is heading south towards Ague Dulce and expects to make it there by 4/14.
The plan is for me to pick her up between 14th -16th and take her to ADZPCTKO
[4/17]

She has been faced with serious snow in this section also and has faced some
interesting challenges but on she slogs. She reports that her lightweight pack
works OK up to about 30 pounds. Her base pack weight is 15 pounds but food and
significant water up the load past the comfortable level.

She already has some wonderful stories to tell but I'll let her tell you herself
at ADZPCTKO.