Re: [pct-l] Kelty Cloud & Vapor packs

>Everything is made out of this fancy spectra/kevlar material that
>is supposed to be superduper lightweight. But its probably superduper
>expensive too, eh?

Well, the Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide lists the retail price at a whopping
$400!  To me, that's pretty superduper expensive.  :)  For more details, you can always call the company and ask for a spec sheet:  1-800-423-2320.  (We used to have one lying around, but I don't know where Mike put it last or I'd tell you everything we know about the K Cloud...sorry)