[pct-l] Kelty Cloud & Vapor packs

Hey, does anyone out there have any experiences with Kelty's Cloud or Vapor
packs? I was noticing in their catalog that both packs weigh extremely
little (right about 1 pound before you add on anything). They are bit
"modular" so that you can add on the features that you need, such as side
pockets, different waist belts, a framesheet, back pad, even a frame
system. Everything is made out of this fancy spectra/kevlar material that
is supposed to be superduper lightweight. But its probably superduper
expensive too, eh? I've yet to see anything but pictures of the packs
(they're white too..), so I'm really intrigued by it. So has anyone seen
one, played with one, or owned one? What do you think..?

Brody.