Re: [pct-l] NO Politics (was: crisis)

:Dear Fellow Hikers,  it is critical that we take our noses out of gear
:catalogs and take our eyes off the trail to put some of our attention on
:the Kosovo crisis.  It is so easy to be unaware of what goes on in the
:world and the role that the US plays in international affairs.

I am not unaware of what is going on in the world. One of the few places in
the world where I can get info and support on hiking the PCT is this list. I
get my info about world affairs from other sources.

Please don't spam this list again.

Karen Elder
Albuquerque, NM, USA