[pct-l] crisis

Dear Fellow Hikers,  it is critical that we take our noses out of gear
catalogs and take our eyes off the trail to put some of our attention on
the Kosovo crisis.  It is so easy to be unaware of what goes on in the
world and the role that the US plays in international affairs.  This war is
senseless and above all dangerous.  The US is playing a game of violence
and destruction, and violence simply begets violence.  We are all familiar
with the natural law of action and reaction, it is very clear that these
actions spell trouble for us.  The US feels very invincible, but we can see
right now that any sovereign nation, big or small can be the target of this
kind of destruction at any time.  All the nations that are involved in
perpetrating the violence in Yugoslavia are in danger of reaping what they
sow.  The violence there is only getting worse,only adding fuel to the
fire.  The only solution lies in neutralizing the cause of violence.  Tell
your congress people that you do not support these actions,  Every person
counts and national opinion counts.  Please don't underestimate this.  It
is so important.  For other ways to help go to  the following website
http://www.mum.edu  Thank you, and please pass this message on.