[pct-l] Cascade summit/storing food

I can't seem to find the address or number for Cascade Summit. The town book
has map and special note about only using UPS, but no address or phone number
to the PO/Store.  Also, does anyone have anything to say about Lone Pine v.
Independence?

Finally, Im about to crate 20+ resupply boxes over to my sisters house, and
besides desperately hoping her collection of cats/rabbits/hampsters don't
discover what's inside the boxes, I am wondering if any one else has stored
dehydrated food for several months. Any suggestions on what should be
refrigerated/frozen and what can be prepacked would be very helpful!

Thanks, Charlotte