[pct-l] Goforth hunkered down at Anza

Goforth here, Iam still at Anza, which is at 4,000 feet. Paul Miller and
Pat Ziegler have been very supportive and it has been fun getting to
know them ;I have enjoyed this sojourn.  It has been snowing all morning
so far, visibility reduced.  Yesterday it was very windy and rained
fairly hard off and on. The day before I hiked from Tule Canyon to Pines
to Palms Highway.  I am anxious to continue but realize that Desert
Divide and Fuller Ridge must be under snow by now and ofter few pleasant
prospects. I wanted to climb the peaks on Desert Divide leading into
Taquitz Saddle.  Unfortunately, seems that there is another system right
behind this one and the weather looks just as bad or worse for the next
5 days! All this uncertainty is wearing thin;  I guess this is the time
that I need to learn to be patient and relaxed.  Not very common
characteristics for a focused thruhiker.