[pct-l] re: tahoe sunset lodge

karl wrote:

>>>   In '97 he was offering free rides from Echo Lake if you stayed
in his Motel. He may now be charging for the rides as I suspect a few
people were taking unfair advantage of him.   <<<

skeeter and i stayed at sam's before the start of his tahoe-yosemite trip
last summer.  i left my car at echo lake, to pick up after 3 days in the
desolation wilderness.  he did not charge for the ride down into S lake tahoe.

he *is* a nice guy, and truly interested in hikers and their journeys.

mike
ke kaahawe, AT92  TYT94  PCT99!
mhAT92@tidepool.com