No Subject

Hi all.  Since many are preparing to leave soon for the trail I thought I
would let you all know that I will hopefully be seeing some of you on the
trail.   I plan on 5 weeks on the trail beginning in early July.  I will
be starting at Castle Crags (Trinity Mtns.) and ending as near to the
Columbia that I can get in this time.

I hope to see many of you on the trail.

Hummingbird

----

Graham P. Knopp, Ph.D.                                voice (415) 476-8910
Systems Administrator                                   fax (415) 502-4222
Dill Research Group
University of California San Francisco                graham@maxwell.ucsf.edu

Craig Giffen
Portland, OR