Re: [pct-l] Resupply Status, and other things...

Jennifer, get the Town Book from the PCTA. Uptodate, great info about
all the resupply spots. Their Data Book is also great.
http://www.pcta.com. That's the new URL and you can order both books
through the site.

Enjoy the evening.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown