[pct-l] Ending dates?

When are people planning on ending?

I'm sure this is an odd question, and most of you probably will say that you
don't know since who knows what will pop up between Campo and Manning.
I've heard a lot of starting dates, but they are all a month (and a half)
ahead of my June 7 start.  I know I'm starting late, but I wouldn't mind
meeting some of you.  I'm planning on finishing right at the end of
September.  Is anyone going to be out there still or will I unofficially
bring up the rear? (not a bad position considering I'll get to read
everyone's posts in the registers :-)

Just a Thought.

Aaron
PCT '99 hopeful