[pct-l] Re: Adzpctko Party Organization

Tom,

Sounds great.  I have two ice chests that I will bring.  Yes, my kids are
great for helping out in many respects, that's why it is so fun now.  No
diapers, no hassles.

>Does Greg have adaquate cooking equipment?

Yes, I have a Coleman two burner stove for stove top stuff.  Cook the
burgers and dogs on a grill over the fire pit.  I'll bring some charcoal to
add.

Re: Water Stash at Chariot Canyon
It doesn't really matter to me where, as long as we decide on a location
and stick with it so if any of the ADZPCTKOP'ers leave before we go to
stash they will know where we plan to put it.  Pick a spot, Tom, and mark
your maps.

I have made up the signs for the water containers and they turned out great
if I do say so myself.

I'm looking forward to this, but not nearly as much as I would if I were
one of the 99'ers!

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel