[pct-l] Hanna virus on PCT

More than lymne disease and ticks , the new problem is now is Hanna virus up
here in Washinton. ( you know, the one that is spread by mouse droppings and
gets in the air when you sweep out an old shelter or cabin ) Just in Lewis
County alone, since 1994, they have had 19 cases of the virus with a woman
dieing last week. I knew we had it up here, but not this bad! These figures
came from from the Centrailia Newspaper. ( the  woman lived in Cinebar just
west of White Pass. )  People from the AT and the shelter scene would do well
to not  to use Washinton shelters which are mostly damp and full of droppings.
This problem is getting rather large.