[pct-l] Guidebook updates

This subject has probably already been hacked out without my realizing, but
will there be (is there) an update on the guidebooks for '99? Specifically,
I'm wondering about the California volume.

If not, then I seem to recall one of the guidebook authors posting an update
for '98 online, prior to last year's hiking season. Getting ahold of this
info might be helpful. The best I have is an update for '97, the leaflet
that came with my California guide. This recent talk of detours in sections
this and that has gotten me to thinking...

Any help would be great,
- Blister