Re: [pct-l] Thru Hiker Encounters

Just wanted to say that my interpretation of Brick's post was very
different from Bob's. Neither one of us right or wrong, just different.
I find Brick's post and request for mail compassionate and supportive
and didn't notice any digs. I would hope that someone who found me in
that same emotional place would make the same request. I am sending
psychic energy to both Joanne and Tim and wish them both a journey that
is rich with lessons, however long it is.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown