Re: [pct-l] Where to get liquid Iodine?

In a message dated 3/18/99 12:33:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
allendowns@sprintmail.com writes:

<< What is liquid iodine for water purification called, and where can I get
some?  Any suggestions would be appreciated. >>

I have a product called "Polar Pure Water Disinfectant" that I purchased from
REI. I'd try sporting goods stores in your local area. Since you have the
product name, you can "let your fingers do the walking."

Manufactured by the "Polar Equipment Company" Saratoga, CA 95070. Try the Web.
Who knows?

Charlie Jones