[pct-l] Partners Wanted

I have made final plans for my first PCT section (and am green with envy reading about all of you who are through-hiking).  I will fly from Sacramento to San Diego on Monday May 10 and begin hiking from Campo as soon as the SE Rural Bus arrives there, around 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon.  I intend to reach Scissors Crossing on Sunday May 16 or early in the morning of Monday May 17, in time to get the 8:50 a.m. bus back towards San Diego.   (A journey of 2650 miles beings with a single 80-mile section.)  I would like to hear from potential partners, and from others with whom I might hike a ways, who will be leaving Campo on May 10 or 11.

Jonathan
JBlees@energy.state.ca.us