Re: [pct-l] Non Post office Resupply at Agua Dulce

In a message dated 3/14/99 10:36:27 PM EST, radney@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Agua Dulce (or Sweet Water)is a great town.  The Mexican restaurant is
 fantastic and so is the restaurant across the street, they serve a great
 breakfast!  The hardware store is ok.   >>

Agree!  In '97 we camped overnight at the churchyard just north of town.
Memorable stay in a hiker-friendly town.  NOTE:  The hardware store sold us
white gas by the ounce.  Now, THAT'S catering to the needs of the customer!

PatnWalt, I also agree wholeheartedly with your comment about namecalling on
the list.  PCTer's, whether you're serious or "just being funny", it detracts
from all this list is trying to do, i.e., help and inspire fellow hikers.
PLEASE TAKE IT OFF-LINE.