RE: [pct-l] Water AvailabilityGreetings,

1-We have at least one hiker who will TRY to make the ADZPCTKO on March 17 after
hiking as far as Agua Dulce.
2-We are asking hikers who start on April 15-17 to report the water situation
when they get to Scissors Crossing.
 Typically this info is posted on the PCTA webpage and available via telephone.

This information will be available to the hikers starting around May 1, like
you.

We have scouted Section A. We hope to have water turned on at Pioneer Mail
Picnic Area and the campgrounds by March 15. We expect to stash water in upper
Chariot Canyon and at Scissors Crossing. We are also working on a water supply
along the San Felipe Hills. We hope to provide water, to those who want it, thru
about May 15th.