Re: [pct-l] Slippery Floor

You obviously have not seen this stuff!!!!!   I hadn't either until about 2
months ago.  So far I have made numerous stuff sacks, a pack, and a tent
out of the stuff  and it still surprises me.  The Silicon is impregated
into the cloth apparently by pressure rolling - if you sandpaper it you
might be  abrading the fibers and it is diaphanous cloth ( Kurt russell
said that you could use either side of it, it is difficult to tell which
side is coated sometimes.)  That said, it is so slick, that I doubt that
the sand paper could get a purchase on it, and I don't know how you would
hold the stuff in order to sandpaper it. The reason that it is so tear
resistant probably is that nothing can catch on it.

Goforth

*