[pct-l] Grippers, Instep Crampons, Tents

The three (3) pairs of Grivel Grippers I agreed to lend people and the six (6)
pair of instep crampons are now in my grubby paws. I will take them to ADZPCTKO.
If you ain't going to make ADZPCTKO you need to get them from me in LA. Don't
count on me mailing them.

I expect to get my Wanderlust Nomad Lite within two weeks. I will take it and a
Stephenson 2RS to ADZPCTKO. Assuming the Wanderlust works my son has a Walrus 1
person tent to sell. [fits two in a pinch] Email alan@ilan.com