Re: [pct-l] narrow minded jerk

:i resent being chastised for being categorized as  a narrow minded jerk.
:i have always been one, am proud to be one, and will always be one- so
:there, reminds me of the people who refuse to extend the at into canada
:cuz they dont want the world culture to be dominated by "poutine".
:therefore let me suggest that all narrow minded jerks unite and stand
:tall- its what made this country what it is today. <vbg> poutine jim dba
:the "slut" -equipment slut that is...

And just think of the advantages of being a narrow minded jerk -- instead of
just sticking your nose into other people's business, you can fit your whole
head it!  :-)