Re: [pct-l] Re: Stephenson Tent

Tom/PCTL:

>If you can't support Clinton you are not a "Commie pinko" [old fashoned
>for ultra-liberal] you are a "narrow minded jerk from the past" like Monte

Wait a second, I can't support Clinton and I AM A "narrow minded jerk from
the past" but don't you dare put me in the same group with Monte!

;-)

Greg (Strider) Hummel

PS  Tom and Charlie, I bought a container to try out packing the 1 1/2
liter bottles in.  I'll be testing it out this weekend and let ya know.

(Monte, you know where I'm coming from ;-0)