[pct-l] Dana Packs

Andrea,

I carried a Dana ArcLight Glacier with me on my AT thru-hike last year
and absolutely loved it.  Perfect size for a long distance trip,
extreme comfort and it still looks almost brand new despite lots of
throwing it down in mud and all kinds of rockpiles and lounging on top
of it during lunch, marauding mouse hoardes at night, etc.

It is not a heavy pack when compared to others with it's capacity and,
in fact, was the lightest pack that I was able to find on the market
for its size.  The ArcLight series is lighter so that means it is not
made to carry heavier loads (over 60 lbs according to Dana) like the
Terraplane-type models, but I know I don't ever plan to carry that
kind of weight anyways...

I highly recommend the medium/small size wetrib (fanny pack thing) to
accompany any backpack.

Good luck,
Nocona