Re: [pct-l] preparing for disaster

I fully agree with preparing, both physically in terms of having proper
equipment (what's needed for your plan) and knowing how to use it, as well
as mentally (knowing how you react in an emergency, thinking through good
and poor responses, etc.).

:I implement my
:strategy by carrying a four season tent {4.5 pounds} that I can hole up in
for
:several days if I need to. Will I go stir crasy? No! I have cards, enough
books,
:my entire family to play games with and can even set up my slinglight
chairs
:inside my tent if I want to.

A 4.5 pound, four-season tent that can fit my entire family!!  I want one!!
Please tell me what brand and model you use!

Karen