[pct-l] Dana packs

Andrea: I love my Glacier pack by Dana. And YES, (before all of you jump
me) it is heavy.  I have a condition called fibromyalgia and if I cannot
be comfortable, I cannot backpack. So, I am very happy to carry "extra"
weight because it means I can backpack. I don't know what else to say
besides I find it marvelous in every way.  I can carry a large load or a
smaller one and it is still comfortable. The exterior material thus far
has held up to the abuse I dish out (I have a tendency to be hard and
rough with my gear) and all straps and attachments appear extremely
sturdy.  I can recommend it to anyone.  It is a grand pack and I am
dedicated to it and at this point, anything Dana makes.  Have fun. I was
brand new last year. You'll learn a lot real fast! May I recommend doing
a LOT of reading. Read anything you can find on backpacking and hiking.
It was tremendously helpful to me.  I went into it new but not totally
without knowledge.  Enjoy. Be careful.
JoAnn