[pct-l] Hiking poles

Hey, I'm looking into purchasing a pair of those fancy hiking poles
companies sell these days. I've hiked with sticks that I've found along
trails for awhile now, and really enjoy it. I just don't enjoy having to
search for that "perfect" stick whenever my old one wears out or breaks.
I've looked at a few Leki poles, and I like them, but how do they compare
to other brands, such as MSR/Gabel's, or Komperdell's, or Track's? Are then
any other manufacturers that make nice poles that I haven't heard about?
Any bad experiences? Besides for that, well...thanks for your help and have
a good one.

Brody.