[pct-l] Looking for West Coast Support

Looks like the days are ticking down faster and faster as we approach
spring.  As I'm looking forward to heading out this spring from Campo, the
excitement is starting to interfere with my daily routine.  I know I think
about the PCT at least every other hour or so, running over every scenario I
can think of

I've worked out most of the details so far, but there is one that is still
bothering me.  I really hate to impose on anyone, but one question I have
is, is there anyone in California willing to hold my ice axe, tent, or spare
boots until I need them?  I am will pay all postage expenses.  Maybe I can
send a spare set of boots to someone in Oregon for holding?  Anyone out
there willing to help a poor east coast thru-hiker with holding equipment?

I was trying to figure out how I can do the PCT without any outside help, or
support from home.  When it comes to the postal service, I get a little
nervous.  I don't know how many PO's that are willing to hold packages more
than 30 days.  And having to keep mailing ahead my tent, boots, and ice axe
may prove to be very costly and risky.

Thanks,
-snoop-