Re: [pct-l] PCT Pack List

>Robert,
>
>You list bandaids and neosporin but no other provisions for your feet, ie:
>tape, bandages, etc.  Do you assume that the lightness of your pack will
>negate the need for these? I wouldn't.
>
>Greg "Strider" Hummel

I find feet are my personal favorite part of my body to keep healthy when it
comes to hiking.  And I used to carry a whole sack full of first aid.  But
I've learned that all those extras were not what "I" personally needed.
I've found that I can survive well with about 2 feet of duct tape I keep
rapped around my hiking stick, and this works fine for "me".

Would I assume that the lightness of my pack will negate the need for these?
I would.  But that's just me.

HYOH,
-snoop-