Re: [pct-l] Skin reactions to coolmax?

Joanne Lennox wrote:

> I now have what appears to be a bad sunburn around my ankles, and I suspect
> that it is my brand-new Wigwam liner socks (coolmax).  <snip> After two days
> the sunburn is still
> there(hypersensitive, hot, itchy) and the idea of putting my boots back on
> and cruising for a long hike is very unappealing.

  In January, Tom Rogers posted a RFI concerning the  products shown at
http://www.cactusjuicetm.com .  I am more interested in the sunscreen and bug
reppellent combination, but when you mentioned your ankle irritation, I thought
of their third product, a skin soother, designed for sunburn, rashes and so
on.  I've never tried it, just remembered it.

Jeff Eckert