[pct-l] Peru or Bust

Hi all!

My wife and I will continue south from the PCT through Mexico to Peru on
horseback. We will ride from Campo through the Sierra Madre of Mexico.
Wouldn't it be neat if they would make a trail from North Pole to the South!
There are many dangers and I do not expect to make it back to the US alive.
From Peru we may ride through the Andes.

We ride Peruvian Paso horses. they were the original horses of the
Conquistadors. They were isolated in Peru for 500 years until the 60's when
they came to America. They are the smoothest riding horse in the world.
Slightly smoother than a Rolls Royce! We are very active in the breed.

If anyone has any information about Mexico and Central America, please email
me. We are going to try and promote a continued PCT to the Governments of
the countries we ride!

Thanks a million!

Dane Hartwell
Horseback America