Re: [pct-l] Tarps vs. tents

*stepping in timidly*

Hello, I'm new to this list... new to the PCT, except for an hour stretch I
used to traverse in Deep Creek to get to a swimming-hole.

I've finally found the time and space to cram some research on the PCT.  And,
although I have hopes of hiking portions of the PCT, it won't be in the near
future.

I am inhaling infomation off the net regarding it, but I would appreciate it
if someone would shove me in the direction of any publication they've found of
worth.

I am enjoying the personal insights, and opinions, being shared here. ;-D

Take Care

BL