[pct-l] Water supplies

I don't understand why a food cache is so different from water jugs. I often
leave a water jug with my food cache. What if the water was cached like food,
at a few specific locations known only to those wanting the water?  Alike a
food cache, I think everyone feels it is their responsibility to carry out
the container and not leave it.

Here's an easy solution...  IF YOU DON"T WANT WATER DON'T TAKE IT.  For the
folks that will be very grateful for the kindness of someone to drag out the
water, let them have it?  That's great!  Geeeezzzzzz!  Chill out please!
This email list doesn't need to be a place of added stress.  For each his/her
own.

I think what might help is that we all need to remember we don't know
everything about everything. Sounds obvious but I often see a different
sentiment on this list. We all learn from others perspectives and
experiences.  If we are experiencing life, we will continually
change/alter/tweak our opinions.  What I may have felt very strongly about
last year, due to new experiences I may feel differently about now.  Leave
yourself open, you'll stop growing if you don't.

There is no competition here, just a place to share ideas and information.

This message is not directed towards anyone in particular. If you feel it is
directed at you, then maybe you are in fact, part of the problem.  (It starts
with being defensive!)

Laurel