[pct-l] Water caches for early starters?

I am in Margo's camp.  I will be going very slowly to began with and have
serious questions about the longer dry sections in the very South end of
the trail.

I feel that in the areas more to the North that are just as dry, I will be
able to deal with by the time I get there.  I think that Carl Mear"s
position is well taken, but I do feel that conditioning does happen, feet
do toughen up, and a lot of details are worked out after the first couple
weeks.

It bothers me the PCT is simply compared to the AT because someone wants to
stash water for someone else.  There seems to be no sentiments about
stashing water for one's self.  Why is it a problem when someone does it
for another person?  Are the people that are objecting going to be hiking
that section in April?

Do the trail angels have any idea of the time that the water will be put
out?  I will be starting before the main group (late March) and will take
all the help that I can get?

All help and kindness much appreciated,
Goforth