Re: [pct-l] Early Support

At 04:00 PM 2/23/99 -0800, reynolds@ilan.com wrote:
>Carl,
>What I think I am hearing you say is that OTHERS using stashed water
degrade the
>experience for YOU. To say it another way: "Since I, Carl,  made it from Mt.
>Laguna to Scissors crossing and almost died for lack of water, YOU have to do
>the same thing. If you do it the EASY way, you cheated and that detracts
from MY
>accomplishment."

I think you're misinterpreting me slightly.  I think what I meant was more
along
the lines of (in crude language) "You've got 5-6 more weeks of little
water, you might as well suck it up and learn to deal with it".  I'm not
trying to attack
you personally and am certainly not doubting your good intentions or
ability to
carry out your task without adversely affecting the local environment.  Since
I'll be at my desk like a good little worker this year, I'll be quiet now.

-Carl

Carl Mears

Remote Sensing Systems
438 First Street, Suite 200