[pct-l] Danner problems?

If you have a problem with Danner Goretex, It,s usually that the person used
the wrong shoe dressing on the boots. You can,t just use anything on them. Use
what the company says to use,( goretex will plug-up if not treated right) I,ve
never seen a company back their product more than Danner. Even if you think
you got a lemon pair of Danner boots, send them back and they will replace
with no questions asked. I know guys who use and abuse their work boots, then
send them back because they are totally worn out and they are still sent a new
pair free.   ps If your in steep snow, ( common sense ) take an ice axe
period.