[pct-l] Danner boots

Hello--
Anyone else out there wear Danners.  My 1st pair lasted me 2 years and I
tried really hard to kill them in the 1st year so that I could get that
free replacement pair.  It took getting run over by a pickup truck to
make me replace them. (now they squeak when I walk but they are still
waterproof)   My new pair was pretty much broken in the 1st week.  I was
kinda worried that they might be too heavy for the long trail.  But I
hate to give up their comfort for lighter weight.  Ok--enough about my
boots.  Any other input?
Darcy