[pct-l] VVR & Hot Springs

If hot springs are important, Mono Hot Springs Resort is just 4 miles
below us and it is common to catch a ride there and back. Even quicker
than the MTR. They have the private type you pay for, or accross the
river there are at least 15 natural springs we would be glad to give
directions to. I would guess at least a third of the JMT hikers are
aware of them and use them every year. PCT'ers are always in such a
hurry, its sad you can't take the time to enjoy the Muir more.(i know
your schedule is tight, heck just put in a raywayday and enjoy the area)
We have several cars a day pass the VVR that are always glad to give a
ride. There Micro Beer selection is not as good as ours but it will
certainly work.
Butch Wiggs
Vermilion Valley Resort
Edison Lake Ca