[pct-l] food drop service

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest melanie garside <sierramel@qnet.com>.
* Please use <mailto:sierramel@qnet.com> to reply to the sender.

I live in the Central Nevada, Mammoth Lakes, CA. I'm about eight miles east of the PCT.
I have three llamas and I can do food drops to the PCT between the Shepards Pass Trail (Mt.Whitney), and Mc Gee Pass (just south of Mammoth).
I'm booked for July 29 to Aug. 21, but if anyone needs a drop between early (possibly, depending on snow pack) June to the last week in July, let me know and I'll send you my rates.
The llamas and I are more environmentally friendly than horse pack outfits, and a little cheaper too.
I can also give you ACCURATE information on the sierra snowpack and approximate melt out dates for sections of the trail in the Mt. Whitney to Yosemite area.
Mel