[pct-l] Newbie

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest marge Prothman <margepr@cyberhighway>.
* Please use <mailto:margepr@cyberhighway> to reply to the sender.

Have enjoyed reading all the advice on all the subjects.
 This is my first attempt to post.
 I am female and am probably old enough to be your Mother and In some cases
your Grandmother.  However I do enjoy hiking.  I am going from Campo to
Walker Pass and would like to start between April 5th and 10th.  Is there
anyone out there going at that time.  I did all of Oregon last September and
parts of Wash.  Will finish up Wash this July and August.

In regards to feet I think I decided decades ago that I just had lousy feet.
No blisters just toes rubbing on toes,  so now I tape before I go, it works
for me.

I think the day of the week you start is important so as not to arrive at
Post Offices when they are closed.

Marge, the old gal

And Please Uncle Milt I still could not get it to post correctly so am going through the Guest Post.