[pct-l] TNF slickrock tent

We saw the slickrock this weekend at Marin Outdoors in San Rafael.
Interesting design, big step away from the usual The North Face tents.
One end of the tent is like a single-wall design: coated nylon in
yellow. The other end of the tent is a double-wall design: the tent wall
is mesh, with a fly of coated nylon in blue that extends a bit over the
single-wall side. Big doors are on both sides, not the ends. Tent would
vent well, but you'd want the fly end into the storm or it'd just be a
rain/snow/wind collector. The tent looks like it will fit two if you're
cozy and 5'6" or shorter. Didn't look at the price, since it's too short
for us.
  We'll be looking at the other new tents as they come out; so far, the
Marmot Nutshell is still at the top of our list.
  Planning for an early May start from Campo.

				Tom & Kay