[pct-l] Prose for the wandering soul.....

		From/by Shoshanna Coyote-Rains
	Some prose to help you folks beat those pre-trail panics and late winter
blues..... to me, I can't forsee getting `down' on the trail, this current
moment is really hard on the spirit and the bones, working crazy hours for
someone else's game, pulling together the final details for the trail, plus
trying to keep up with the homestead - I'll take a walk in the wilderness
over this any day!  Hope these inspire somebody out there...

	~flying~
the sky crouches
trained animal waiting
wide distance is poised
in me the stillness is one
      i wait                                  ear of bird
upon immobile horizon blue breaks                hears
i am leaving Dark River                        wind song
the night birds rush                       sung whistling through
the wind she dreams a language                every feather
winter shall know you in loneness             a melody to
travelling so vast a silence                   bird soul
when it seems the stars, too, tremble       pray my ear grows
time shall come through                       like bird ear
        we unite                             to hear the wind
we have noisy tongues                       tell  me which way
spilling all the oceans                           i go
stories flying to the light
through mouths once silent
spirit-children drift                   	~divinity~
along passages of thought             my feet wade through the
leading us to dark pockets            wetness of dew-soaked grass
among the stars of life			  drenched    in
    							holiness
						  mud up the knees, i come to
					  	  beat my drum in Your Name
							    alone